A great sauce will enhance the flavor of the dishes and can be used not only as sides but as dips and spreads too! Sonic Crave Sauce is one such heavenly sauce made by Sonic Restaurants. So, are you planning a laid-back dinner with friends? Why go outside to buy the sauce when you can make Sonic Crave Sauce in your kitchen? Yes! It can be made at home and takes less time to prepare. Keep reading to know about the Sonic Crave sauce recipe.
3 Steps to Follow for the Sonic Crave Sauce Recipe
5 Factors to Look into Before Making the Sauce
8 What to Serve Sonic Crave Sauce with?
What is the Sonic Crave Sauce?Sonic Crave Sauce is a sauce made by the Sonic restaurant chain. It can be used along with burgers, fries, and nuggets. With many flavors, this sauce can be used as a dip or salad dressing. It can taste spicy, tangy, and a little sweet if you add sugar. However, since you can innovate the recipe, the taste will be slightly different yet delicious.
Ingredients of Sonic Crave Sauce recipeTo prepare the Sonic Crave Sauce Recipe, mix the below-mentioned ingredients in a clean container.
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of Relish
- 1 cup of ketchup
- Miracle whip
- ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- ½ cup of chili sauce
Steps to Follow for the Sonic Crave Sauce RecipeBelow is the step-by-step guidance on how to make the mouthwatering Sonic Crave Sauce.
Step 1: Add All the IngredientsAdd garlic powder, pickle relish, miracle Whip, cayenne pepper, and other ingredients in a clean, dry bowl.
Step 2: Whisk ProperlyAfter adding the ingredients, use a whisk to combine and mix all the ingredients. The more you whisk the mixture, the more flavors you’ll get.
Step 3: Add SeasoningsAdd salt and more crushed pepper as per your preference.
Step 4: Refrigerate the SauceYour sauce is ready! It can be refrigerated for about 2 hours to let the flavors blend in, or you can also serve the sauce as it is.
Tips for Storing the SauceYou can use homemade Sonic Crave Sauce for up to 2 weeks if you refrigerate it properly. But to make the sauce last that long, you should be more careful with the storage. Below are the 5 essential things you must remember while storing the sauce. The way you store the sauce influences its durability and flavor.
- The sauce, after preparation, must be stored in a dry, air-tight container.
- Do not heat the sauce. Instead, keep it outside 2 hours before use to thaw it.
- Every time you keep the sauce inside the fridge, don’t forget to mix the sauce.
- Try not to use the sauce after two weeks. The flavor and texture of the sauce might change after a certain period.
- Do not keep it near any wet place. It might spoil the sauce.
Factors to Look into Before Making the SauceSonic Crave Sauce is easy to prepare and will take just 5 to 7 minutes. But you should be careful to make this sauce a success. Here are some factors that will contribute to a good sauce.
#Use Fresh IngredientsAs you gather the ingredients, try to get the standard and good quality ingredients so that the Sonic Crave Sauce tastes good.
#Use a BlenderCombining the ingredients well plays a massive role in the flavor. If you feel the whisk is inadequate, use a blender to mix them thoroughly.
#Measure the Ingredients AccuratelyThe quantity of the ingredients will vary according to the serving goal. So, add the ingredients adequately to ensure balanced flavors.
#Be CautiousIf you forget or feel you’ve not paid attention to the time, always prefer the undercooked sauce to making it overcooked. The overcooked sauce will have a very different flavor.
#Check the Quantity of Cayenne PepperWhen you add cayenne pepper to make Sonic Crave Sauce, ensure you add it in small portions after checking the spice each time you add it.
#Try ExperimentingIf you prefer any other ingredient than the ones mentioned in the recipe, try experimenting and innovating to make your unique taste Sonic Crave Sauce.
#Taste a Sample and Adjust AccordinglyIn each step of cooking, sample the sauce a little to ensure that the sauce is not overcooked or if the flavors are balanced. Doing this will adjust the seasonings accordingly.
Nutritional Value of the Sonic Crave SauceNot only is the Sonic Crave Sauce well known for its taste, but it’s also famous for its nutrients.
Tweak Some Ingredients for Unique FlavorsIf you like the Red Robin Bistro sauce recipe, you’ll surely love the Sonic Crave Sauce. The sauce is very versatile. You can always add new ingredients and make a unique twist while making the sauce. Here are some pointers for enhancing the flavor of the sauce.
- If you want your sauce to taste a little tangy, add some lemon juice while mixing the ingredients.
- Smoked paprika will help your sauce to get a smokey taste.
- You can add half a cup of yogurt if you like your sauce with a creamy texture.
- For a sweeter taste, add more Relish. You’ll taste the sweetness of the pickle relish infused with the Sonic Crave Sauce.
- Add more red or black crushed pepper for a spicier serving of Sonic Crave Sauce.
- Add a little water to make the sauce thinner in consistency. Calculate the right amount so that the sauce doesn’t become too thin.
- For extra spice, you can also add more cayenne pepper. Use either extra black pepper or cayenne pepper.
- For the sauce to be a little sweet, add a spoon of brown sugar.